WE BUILD CAPABILITIES TO DRIVE EXCELLENCE
Capabilities to support businesses in their quest for incisive research and actionable insights
We love the challenges
…that come with trying to understand niche sectors, remote frontier markets and constantly evolving market dynamics. What makes it equally interesting is the way we work, as one non-hierarchical multi-cultural global team, unhindered by physical location, time zones or cultural differences.
We are not a research factory
…and that is our strength. Each analyst in the team has an equal opportunity to learn, discover, grow and excel at what we do best – deliver insights to power informed decision-making.
We offer dynamic and motivating work environment
…with flexible work options, using modern communication tools to brainstorm with team members and working together to deliver quality intelligence to our growing portfolio of clients.
We are strongly committed
…to our social responsibility and have supported causes of education and environment at large. Beyond work, members of our team passionately pursue a range of activities from adventure sports, photography, off-the-beaten path travel, to culinary tourism.
excellence. integrity. respect
what we believe in and what we strive for
- Lithium Discovery in Iran: A Geopolitical Tool to Enhance Economic Prospects?
- Commentary: Bridging the Gap between MDx Testing and Point-of-care
- Vaccines in Africa: Pursuit of Reducing Over-Dependence on Imports
- eNaira: Is It Here to Stay or Are Nigerians Going to Say ‘Nay’?
- Commentary: Opioid Epidemic in the USA – Is the War to Curb the Crisis Turning Futile?
- South Africa: an Arduous but Necessary Journey to Ease the Energy Crisis
- Commentary: Genetic Testing Fraud – The Next Big Concern for the US Healthcare?
- Future of Animal Medicine Will Be 3D-printed
- Commentary: The Promise of Comprehensive Genomic Profiling in the USA
- Commentary: Flavors and Fragrance Industry Rivalry Intensifies as DSM and Firmenich Join Forces
- Medicine Shortage in the EU: A Deep-dive into Its Causes and Cures
- Commentary: CVS Moves to Home-based Care with Acquisition of Signify Health
- Commentary: EU Push the Maritime Operators to Boost Cybersecurity
- Inflated COVID-19 Test Prices in Africa: Why and What Now?
- IMO 2023 – Shipping Industry Sailing towards a Greener Future but Unsure of the Route
- Retail Health Clinics Eye a Larger Piece of the US Primary Care Market
- New EU Pharma Legislation: Is It a Win-win for All Stakeholders?
- Electric Vehicle Industry Jittery over Looming Lithium Supply Shortage
- Commercial Nuclear Fusion – Reality or a Fairy Tale?
- Commentary: Microsoft-Activision Blizzard Deal – A Potential Game-changer in the Gaming Industry